Skylark esteems an energetic and young work culture. We cultivate the perfect unison of knowledge, innovation and technology; by hailing experts from different backgrounds, we are very client-centered. Every individual is given the due respect and has the liberty to voice his/her opinion.
1. UNDERSTANDING CLIENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Listen and analyze client’s needs to uncover technical priorities and prerequisites.
- We will research industry to locate suitable candidate pool.
- Advise professionally on the employment contract.
- Customize the employment contract in accordance with statutory requirements.
2. SHORT LISTING, EVALUATION & SELECTION
- Check existing candidate database and network of contacts for leads
- Screen and shortlist candidates to match client’s requirements
- Conduct practical evaluation and testing of skills set
- English tests
- Eye-sight tests
- Color blind tests
- IQ tests
- Practical tests
- Perform detailed interviews of qualified candidates jointly with the clients
- Check and verify candidates
3. ADMINISTRATION DETAILS
- Manage immigration procedures and documentation.
- Advise candidates for plan relocation logistics.
- Receive newly arrived foreign personnel from airport.
- Orientate personnel between locations of work and accommodation.
- Handle accommodations and arrangement.
- Take care of medical examinations, thumb prints and opening bank accounts etc.,
- Orientate candidate within the employed country including provision of necessities. The candidates shall be prepared for
“fit-in” in the following areas :
- Laws of the country (commonly encountered)
- Culture and practices
- Quarters / dormitories rules
- Transportation system
- Food centres
5. SUPPORT AFTER SERVICE
- Counsel employees and provide dispute management services.
- Repatriate employees upon termination / completion of employment if required.